dilluns, 7 de juny del 2010

FiNaL rEfLeCtIoN

FINAL REFLECTION



I think this year, referring to my level of English has been improved over what I have. Since December we started high school, my level has gone up because I've taken very seriously. I know it cost me and it pains me, because that selectivity is not easy and now they want to raise the note of English, which will make it much more difficult.

Personally I think the activities that have helped to raise my level of English, the drafts have been MY SAY or exercises such as writing letters ... I also think that the activities on Monday too, so we were looking for news, we were using the dictionary ... things that are small and slowly and you'll still make you better.

Overall I think the activities we have done, whether at home, class, classroom language ... We have to improve or at least I left us as before. If I think there are certain activities that may help to lower my level up, but as I said before everything we do in class if the teacher is proposed to improve our level.

The activities this year have been pretty well I think, for example: the blog. For this next year I think would be very nice to do it again because as teenagers are the subject of the internet for hours, doing homework with the computer is more, we say, interesting.
Any activity that make for next year's excursion, for example to go to Gibraltar, where English is spoken and could be an interesting activity. In General Reference think we could do even more practical activities such as: Internet with a magazine, newspaper ... rather than as a final grade.

Summarizing , this year I improved a lot and next year I hope to improve more, doing the same activities and push myself more

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada